Reopening on Saturday May 23rd, 2020!
Thank you so much for your continued support over the years and these past few months during this difficult time. We have been working so hard to prepare for reopening since our primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients. Upon reopening, there will be some changes to the salon’s protocols as well as a price upcharge to offset new costs of safety precautions due to Covid-19.
During the effective period of Executive Order 141, we will be in compliance with the following requirements below:
- Limit the number of guests inside so that social distancing of six feet apart can be allowed or the Emergency Maximum Occupancy
- Mark six feet spacing in high-traffic areas
- Require all staff to wear face coverings at all times
- Follow the core signage, screening, and sanitation requirements as defined in Executive Order 140
- Conduct daily symptoms screening of staff using a standard interview of symptoms before entering the workplace
- Perform frequent and routine environmental cleaning and disinfections of high-touch areas with an EPA approved disinfectant for SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes Covid-19)
- Ensure that all equipment that comes into direct personal contact with customers and all furniture in service areas are completely cleaned and disinfected between each customer
Lavender Spa has always held a high standard for cleanliness and sanitation. During our temporary closure we have reorganized the salon to be more streamlined to easily sanitize surfaces throughout the day and at the end of the day. In addition to the above requirements, we have also educated our staff on enhanced cleaning protocols and will implement the following changes.
- All guests must wear a mask. One will be provided for you if needed
- All guests are required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer prior to picking out a color or prior to starting a service
- Magazines and service menus are removed to reduce contact. Our menu is available on our website if needed
- Clients will be seated six feet apart unless they are in the same party
- Sneeze guards and splash shields will be used between staff and clients to minimize contact
- The waiting area will be closed to limit the number of people inside. Guests will be asked to wait outside or in their car after checking in. We will send you a text when we’re ready for you
- Beverage service will be paused for now
- Pedicure jets will be paused for now
- Hair services will still be offered, but blow drying hair will be paused for now
CHANGES TO SNS / DIPPING POWDER
We have always sanitized our guests’ fingers before every SNS / dipping service. But to prevent any possible transmission and to reduce contact, we will provide a single use serving cup of powder for each client who wishes to use SNS for an upcharge of $5. This method will ensure that the SNS jars of powder are free from contact. Please choose your SNS color carefully as we are not able to try on different colors. Please feel free to bring your own favorite SNS color powder.
Please DO NOT enter the salon if:
- You exhibit or are experiencing Covid-19 like symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, unless you have a doctor’s note claiming that it is due to allergies
- You have travelled internationally within the last 30 days
- You or anyone in your household is aware of exposure to COVD-19 within the last 30 days; or
- You or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or have been told by a medical professional to presume you or the person in your household has COVID-19 (unless you or the person in your household have been cleared by a doctor to discontinue self-isolation OR you or the person in your household have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 2 weeks)
We know that these changes may seem overwhelming at first. However, please understand that they are there to protect you and others in the salon, as well as the families that you go home to. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We hope to see you soon!
Lavender Spa & Nail Salon
Welcome to Lavender Spa in Charlotte!
Escape from today’s hustle and bustle at Lavender Spa & Nail Salon, an upscale retreat that serves the surrounding communities of Ballantyne, Blakeney, and the Providence Country Club area. We offer a variety of services from manicures to massages that will treat both your senses and your skin! Our spa features six treatment rooms and a spacious nail area in a warm and contemporary environment. Whether you’re dropping by for a manicure, pedicure or spending the day for a spa package, we invite you to experience our luxurious day spa.
Peruse our List of Services of Manicures and Pedicures, Artificial Nails, Facials, Anti-Aging Treatments, Chemical Peels, Massage Therapy, Waxing and More!
Current Specials & Events
COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver
Please use the link below to complete our waiver. Submit after checking in before starting your service. Thank you!